Transport efficiency safeguards sustainable and economical mobility
More and more goods are being transported in the globalised economy. This is reflected in an increase in the amount of goods transported on Europe's roads. At the same time the limited energy resources call for maximum economy.
From financing, through operation to the sale of a bus or truck, numerous factors have a bearing on whether a vehicle is efficient and thus whether the contractor earns money. MAN has analysed these factors and offers its customers a comprehensive programme for reducing the total costs of ownership (TCO).
Less fuel, lower costs per kilometre, less CO2
In all vehicle model series fuel-saving technologies reduce operating costs and also CO2 emissions. The aim is to offer customers a highly efficient package of vehicle, maintenance and services as well as flexible rental, leasing and financing options. MAN's strategic approach therefore goes far beyond simply saving fuel.
The “Consistently Efficient“ programme
- More freight per truck due to low unladen weight and therefore more payload
- More kilometres per litre of diesel with fuel-saving technologies
- Better traffic safety through the use of electronic assistance systems that stop accidents and traffic information systems that will help prevent traffic congestion in future
- Highest degree of reliability thanks to perfect maintenance that gets passengers and freight to their destinations punctually
- Increased comfort in the driver's cab results in higher levels of concentration and fitness
- Improved services and flexibility thanks to sector-specific consulting, financing and rental/leasing offers