The new MAN ServiceCard.
MAN launches the new MAN ServiceCard in Germany at the IAA Commercial Vehicles 2012. The new fuel and service card provides measurable customer benefits with services as strong as a lion to make your business even more efficient and economic.
Customer benefits at a glance:
Cost optimisation for refuelling and processing
- Cross-European DKV network with over 37,000 filling stations
- Attractive minimum fuel discount of 1.5 cents gross / litre*
- Noncash Europe-wide processing and automatic billing service optimises fleet processes
- Free use at all MAN points of acceptance
Transparent and effective fleet management by FleetTRUCKS
- Full cost transparency over integrated fleet management system
- Free system use up to 2013-13-31
Increase in mobility through payment acceptance
- Europe-wide uncomplicated processing at MAN service centres and Mobile24 reduces downtimes in the event of a breakdown
- If you are interested, please contact your MAN sales advisor or call the MAN ServiceCard 24h hotline: +49 531 212-86430.
* Validity 12 months.
Subject to change without notice. A positive credit assessment is required to enter into a contract.
For European countries outside of Germany you can still use your "MAN - DKV ServiceCard" with DKV as the card issuer.